Who are we?
Mornington Tourist Information is the Tourism arm of the Mornington Community Support and Information Centre Inc. With a dedicated tourism trained staff and loyal volunteers who assist visitors and locals with their the tourism related enquiries.
What we do.
Mornington Tourist Information strives to provide both services to people visiting the Mornington Peninsula and to businesses in the tourism industry based on the Mornington Peninsula.
Our bright, breezy and friendly centre with its “What’s On Wall”, and our well stocked brochure display racks make our Centre a pleasure for visiting tourists. Combined with our comprehensive Mornington Peninsula database and our commitment to efficient and friendly service, we offer a premium 7 day a week tourism information service.
Naturally, such quality comes at a cost, and we, as a community-based organisation, want to provide this service as cost effectively as possible. The annual membership fee for Mornington Tourism is $66 (inc GST).
What does Membership get me?
- Your brochures displayed in our 7 day a week tourist Information Centre in Main St Mornington.
- Listing on our Mornington Peninsula Database
- Supervision by a trained Tourism Co-ordinator
- A superior facility for displaying your advertisements
- Additional display space for your special one off/annual etc events
- Custom Listing on our Mornington Tourism Web Portal
How to Join
To join Mornington Tourism and list your tourism business, email or come to our Centre. If you would like more information feel free to contact us via our contact page.